Human Capital Management Solutions
Who We Are
Carew Consulting Services is an Information Technology and Management Consulting group. Certified in Kronos and Workday systems, we offer expertise in technology planning, process improvement, software implementation, human capital, and payroll systems implementations.
What We Do
At Carew, we work closely with you to understand your business requirements. We apply our expertise and experience to develop customized solutions that help you achieve and exceed your business goals, allowing your business to realize the greatest value.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Human Capital Management Solutions Tailored to Your Workforce
Digital transformation, business innovation, and streamlined processes can take your enterprise to a whole new level of success. You need the right team to prepare your organization for an effective cloud adoption. We achieve this through the creation of a cloud roadmap, implementation of appropriate technology, and strong support for after your solution goes live.
In the hire-to-retire life cycle of an employee, there are a number of challenges that enterprises have to overcome, as well as certain pitfalls to avoid.
Carew Consulting covers the following areas in workshops:
Organizational Change Management
- Increase user adoption and employee engagement
- HCM Cloud product selection / Functional fitment
- HR business process redesign to suit Oracle HCM cloud solution
- HR process harmonization between multiple HR Applications
- HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/ metrics definition
- HR IT application rationalization
Data and Security
- Data Readiness, Quality Management, Decision making for Historic data conversion, etc.
- Security design / RBAC
- HCM Co-existence design
- Application Integration Strategy
Concepts of Digital HR
- HR Analytics
Our Kronos services team minimizes risk and helps keep you on schedule and target for meeting project requirements. Our seasoned project managers and consultants guide your team through our proven process.
Carew provides best-practice advice and assistance in each of the following phases:
Planning: Set the stage and expectations for the upcoming implementation
Assessment: Work together to document your pay policies and business processes
Solution Build: Configure your system
Testing and Training: Unit and system testing, as well as training of admin, managers, Internal IT Support and clock training
Go Live: Start using Kronos to capture time for your upcoming payroll
Transition to Support: Leverage our support team for 2nd & 3rd level support
- New Implementations of Kronos WFC v8.1 and Workforce Dimensions
- Kronos Software and Hardware Upgrades
- Kronos Integration Management & Optimization
- Kronos Custom Reports
- Kronos Process Improvement & Architecture Changes
- Kronos Production Help Desk Support
HCM Cloud Strategy Enterprise Services
The Carew Consulting HCM team continuously develops their expertise to provide a competitive advantage and help drive the adoption of new technologies.
Cloud strategy enterprise consulting offerings include:
- HR Business Process Definition Services
- HCM Cloud Product Selection
- HR IT Apps Rationalization
- SaaS / PaaS Integration Strategy
- Data Migration Strategy
- HCM Cloud Business Case Preparation
- Organizational Change Management
- HCM Co-existence strategy
- HR Metrics Definition
With these, you can realize value for the company, ensure adoption and accountability, optimize processes and applications, and lead and manage transformation.
HCM Cloud Implementation and Rollout
Carew Consulting transforms enterprises through technology innovation and sustaining clients through smarter operations in a culture of transparency and mutual respect.
Our cloud implementation and rollout services include:
- Global implementation / roll-out services for enterprise customers
- HR Metrics-enabled HCM Cloud Migrations
- Rapid Value Implementations (Fixed scope offerings for mid-market)
HCM Cloud Migration Services
Typical HCM implementations may not directly provide the required business outcomes, especially with HCM Cloud implementations. Carew Consulting’s services include unique interventions and add-ons to determine KPI metrics and deliver specific reports with clear compliance.
Our cloud migration services enable:
- Business process-specific interventions to capture data associated with a KPIs / Metrics
- Analytics dashboards to project relevant KPI performance
Our detailed ERP Systems Optimization Review and Improvement Report provides the following for your company:
- Hardware and network infrastructure (current)
- System architecture & design (current & future state)
- ERP Configuration (current)
Reports & Recommendations
- Gap Analysis of Functions (Enabled vs Not-Enabled)
- Review of business processes (current vs enhanced)
- Provide Functional & Technical Specifications
- Provide Change Management Plan
- Provide Optimizations Metrics
After you receive your report you can decide if you want to implement our suggestions
- To lead and configure changes in your software and hardware
NOTE: This engagement typically runs 16-60 hours, depending on the size of your company and system setup.
Successful execution of a program or project requires a combination of quality processes, toolsets, and experience. Carew Consulting has a proven record of successfully leading our customers to the “finish line” having accomplished or exceeded their programmatic goals on time and within budget.
Program & Project Management (PM) Assessments
Our Program & Project Management (PM) Assessment methodology determines the maturity of an organization’s Program and Project Management processes and uses thereof. Further, we make recommendations where improvements are needed and provide an implementation strategy.
Planning and Scheduling
The key to any project start is a good plan that defines all the tasks that are required to complete the project, the order in which they must be accomplished, their time duration, the resources required for each task, and the cost of these resources. Our Planning and Scheduling processes will assist in this important step.
Many projects start with ill-defined requirements. Ill-defined requirements are the number one reason for cost and schedule overruns, and can often lead to project failure. Our requirements definition process and accompanying requirements matrix tracking methodology reduces project risk and adds greater probability of project success.
Requirements Change Control
The second most common reason for project failure is a lack of requirements change control. A project of any duration will encounter requirements change. Our process will enable users to define a given change and determine alternative implementation solutions, including the impact of each alternative solution to the project’s cost and schedule. If the change to the project is approved, our process will make the necessary changes to all impacted components of the project.
Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO)
For organizations with multiple projects, it is important that all the projects follow the same Project Management (PM) processes and reporting procedures. This methodology allows management the ability to ensure all project interfaces are identified and reports from the projects are consistent.
Configuration Management (CM)
Configuration Management (CM) records and tracks all configuration items throughout the project lifecycle. All initial versions of configuration items are identified, changes to these items are noted, recorded, and reported. Our methodology ensures a documented process for the establishment and control of each configuration item. Our process establishes a Configuration Control Board (CCB) and the rules of engagement for the CCB.
Business Process Improvement
Together with our teaming partners, we offer a variety of Business Process Improvement initiatives to increase your company’s efficiencies with human capital management.
Other Project Management Expertise
- Change Management
- Vendor Management
- Cost Management
- Resource Management
- Portfolio Management
- Business Case Analysis
Software as a service (SaaS)
implementations remain cost-effective, reducing maintenance, and simplifying
management, but they can become challenging in large enterprises as well. It is
critical for process owners and users to agree on a common workflow to ensure success in large scale implementations.
Carew Consulting’s services enable clients to:
- Monitor, improve, and optimize existing cloud landscape
- Quickly resolve issues with production support coverage across geographies
- Stay informed on new features and prepare for updates and upgrades